Ad Pro Incorporated is a southern Chester County, Pennsylvania based publishing group. Our high tech office and production facility is conveniently located in the Jennersville or West Grove area. Jennersville is strategically located near Old Baltimore Pike and Route 796. We are 25 miles from Wilmington, 18 miles from Newark and 20 miles from Elkton.
Ad Pro Inc. publishes the following weekly newspapers, seasonal magazines and specialty publications.
Chester County Press - Founded in 1866, The Chester County Press is the oldest and largest weekly newspaper in Chester County, Pennsylvania and with its historical significance, continued outstanding news coverage and loyal readership; it remains the single most efficient newspaper advertising buy in the area.
All Ad Pro magazines are "coffee table", keepsake publications designed using quality gloss covers, and center spreads that attract premium advertisers and the inside printed on high bright paper that appeals to the smaller advertiser that wants high quality color reproduction without the higher costs of gloss. Each edition comes out bi-annually in the spring/summer and fall/winter. 90% of the distribution is direct saturation mail within specified zip codes with significant free distribution at participating stores and newsstands.
With over 40 years of newspaper and magazine printing expertise under our belts, Ad Pro is one of the areas leading publishers of niche media. Ad Pro has worked successfully with area businesses and events to produce high quality media. Our team of professionals are dedicated to producing compelling, easy-to-use, and informative print publications Our current offering of 6 Guides, Digests, Coupon Books and Event Publications can be seen under About Us.
Kennett Square Today
- A day as a winemaker at Galer Estates Author Jodi Byrne's book trilogy Enjoy the Hometown Christmas Show at the Kennett Flash Local students take part in Tournament of Roses Parade
West Chester & Chadds Ford Life
- A new gallery on Church Street WCU's international programs explore the globe Local collector writes art history book Q & A with author John Dixon
- St. Andrew's School: Q & A with headmaster Daniel T. Roach, Jr. Middletown Relay for Life: 15 years of hope Photo essay: Middletown Then and Now A tradition on Noxontown Pond
- New Garden Township police: To Protect and Serve Landenberg: Then and Now Local artist's illustrations go national Photo essay: Where in Landenberg?
- A new life for the Newark Shopping Center UD partners with Mt. Cuba Time runs out for the New Century Club Q & A with Dennis Lawson, the executive director of the Newark Arts Alliance
Greenville & Hockessin Life
- Hagley Museum: Delaware's first member of the Smithsonian Affiliations program The Station Gallery: 35 years of showcasing regional art Noelle Picara: Singing truth to power Photo essay: Touring botanical gardens
Cecil County Life
- The Barns of Cecil County Campbell brothers combine music, stories, and art Milburn Stone Theatre offers diverse lineup The legacy of Jacob Tome lives on