Ad Pro Incorporated is a southern Chester County, Pennsylvania based publishing group. Our high tech office and production facility is conveniently located in the Jennersville or West Grove area. Jennersville is strategically located near Old Baltimore Pike and Route 796. We are 25 miles from Wilmington, 18 miles from Newark and 20 miles from Elkton.
Ad Pro Inc. publishes the following weekly newspapers, seasonal magazines and specialty publications.
Chester County Press - Founded in 1866, The Chester County Press is the oldest and largest weekly newspaper in Chester County, Pennsylvania and with its historical significance, continued outstanding news coverage and loyal readership; it remains the single most efficient newspaper advertising buy in the area.
All Ad Pro magazines are "coffee table", keepsake publications designed using quality gloss covers, and center spreads that attract premium advertisers and the inside printed on high bright paper that appeals to the smaller advertiser that wants high quality color reproduction without the higher costs of gloss. Each edition comes out bi-annually in the spring/summer and fall/winter. 90% of the distribution is direct saturation mail within specified zip codes with significant free distribution at participating stores and newsstands.
With over 40 years of newspaper and magazine printing expertise under our belts, Ad Pro is one of the areas leading publishers of niche media. Ad Pro has worked successfully with area businesses and events to produce high quality media. Our team of professionals are dedicated to producing compelling, easy-to-use, and informative print publications Our current offering of 6 Guides, Digests, Coupon Books and Event Publications can be seen under About Us.
Kennett Square Today
- Kennett Square man guides Delaware Theatre Company in new direction Children's author highlights life in Puerto Rico Photo essay: Birds and more at the Bucktoe Creek Preserve New fitness programs at Kennett Area YMCA
West Chester Life
- Keeping the story of the Brandywine Battlefield alive Artist creates environments with recycled items Profile of author Bruce Mowday FitRyde puts a new spin on exercise
- Hummers Parade
- Middletown's Olde Tyme Peach Festival turns 20 A place where artists can learn and grow
- Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course opens at Lums Pond
- A Broad's Way
- A vineyard opens in Landenberg Young artist Jarred Fisher and the soul of the portrait
- Photo Essay: Surrounded by natural beauty
- Vance Funk reflects on his time as mayor
Two new homes for skateboarders in Newark The Delaware Dance Company presents its 30th "The Nutcracker"
Zip Line Adventure opens at Lums Pond
Greenville & Hockessin Life
- At Year's End Songwriter John Flynn: A lifetime of storytelling The unlikely martial artist Life on the Centreville School farm
Cecil County Life
- The Lights of Cecil County The history of Principio Furnace Dove Valley Wines: A family tradition Historic Little Wedding Chapel